On this page, you will find the official SuperTab A10 KRC1013 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware (flash file) comes as a zip package and contains the original How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
SuperTab A10 KRC1013 Stock Firmware (Flash File ROM)
You can use the Stock Firmware to re-install the original OS on the device. You can also use it to fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, or dead issue.
Firmware Name: SuperTab_A10_KRC1013_20160716_5.1.1_PS.zip
Firmware Size: 759 MB
How-to Flash: Follow Guidelines
How-to Flash SuperTab A10 KRC1013 Firmware
- Download and Extract the SuperTab A10 KRC1013 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your SuperTab A10 KRC1013 device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are willing to Download the latest version of Phoenixsuit Flash Tool, then head over to Phoenixsuit Flash Tool for Windows page.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware, as flashing or installing the firmware may wipe the device’s data.
[*] Original firmware: On xdafirmware.com, we only serve the original firmware (flash file) released by the device manufacturer. We have personally scanned each of the firmware package using Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.