On this page, you can find the link to download the Sunvell Q Plus Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Stock Firmware (Flash File) comes in a zip package which contains the original How-to Install Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
Sunvell Q Plus Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
The following Stock Firmware is the mobile operating system (OS) version that comes pre-installed on a device. It is the version of the OS provided by the device manufacturer and is typically the most stable version. The device manufacturer usually updates the stock firmware to fix bugs and add new features.
File Name: Sunvell_Q_Plus_AllWinner_H6_v2.1.18_20200703_9.0_OTA.zip
File Size: 752 MB
How to Flash (install): Copy the update.zip file to the phone’s SD memory and flash it from recovery.
File Size: 820 MB
Flash Tool: PhoenixSuit Tool
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Install the Sunvell Q Plus Firmware
- Download and extract the Sunvell Q Plus stock firmware on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool and update.zip Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB driver on the computer.
- Connect your device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, copy the update.zip file to the phone’s SD memory.
- Now, disconnect your device from the computer.
- Now, turn off your device and boot it into recovery mode (press and hold the volume up and power keys).
- Once your device is booted into recovery mode, select the update.zip file to flash it.
- Once flashing is completed, restart the device.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware on the Mobile, as installing the firmware will wipe out the device’s data, including Settings, Applications and Photos.
[*] Credits: The device manufacturer released the above Stock Firmware, which is in its original state. Using the Malwarebytes Premium application, we have scanned the above Stock Firmware against malware/viruses.