On this page, you can find the link to download the Ruizu M6 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Stock Firmware (Flash File) comes in a zip package which contains the original How-to Install Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
Ruizu M6 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
The following Stock Firmware is the mobile operating system (OS) version that comes pre-installed on a device. It is the version of the OS provided by the device manufacturer and is typically the most stable version. The device manufacturer usually updates the stock firmware to fix bugs and add new features.
File Name: Ruizu_M6_200720_FW.zip
File Size: 67 MB
How to Flash (install): Copy the .fw file to device memory and flash it from recovery.
How to Install the Ruizu M6 Firmware
- Download and extract the Ruizu M6 stock firmware on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool and .fw Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB driver on the computer.
- Connect your device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, Copy the .fw file to the device SD memory.
- Now, disconnect your device from the computer.
- Now, Press and Hold Volume UP + Power Key until you see upgrade dialog popup.
- Now, upgrading process will proceed.
- Once flashing is completed, restart the device.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware on the Mobile, as installing the firmware will wipe out the device’s data, including Settings, Applications and Photos.
[*] Credits: The device manufacturer released the above Stock Firmware, which is in its original state. Using the Malwarebytes Premium application, we have scanned the above Stock Firmware against malware/viruses.