Are you looking for the official Ruizu M6 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)? If Yes, then this page is for you. The Firmware (Flash File) comes in a zip package which contains the original How-to Install Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
Download Ruizu M6 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
You can use the Stock Firmware to re-install the Operating System (OS) on the device. You can also use it to Fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, or dead issue.
Firmware Name: Ruizu_M6_200720_FW.zip
Firmware Size: 67 MB
How-to Flash (install): Copy the .fw file to device memory and flash it from recovery.
How-to Flash Ruizu M6 Firmware
- Download and Extract the Ruizu M6 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool and .fw Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Now, Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, Copy the .fw file to the device SD memory.
- Now, disconnect your device from the computer.
- Now, Press and Hold Volume UP + Power Key until you see upgrade dialog popup.
- Now, upgrading process will proceed.
- Once Flashing is completed, restart the device.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware on the Mobile, as installing the firmware will wipe out the device’s data, including Settings, Applications and Photos.
[*] Official Firmware: On xdafirmware.com, we only serve the original Firmware (Flash File) released by the device manufacturer in its original state. We have personally scanned the above firmware package using Malwarebytes Premium.