On this page, you will find the official Ployer Momo 9 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware (flash file) comes as a zip package and contains the original How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
Ployer Momo 9 Stock Firmware (Flash File ROM)
You can use the Stock Firmware to re-install the original OS on the device. You can also use it to fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, or dead issue.
Firmware Name: Ployer_Momo_9_A23_D901C_PP_20140519_PS.zip
Firmware Size: 228 MB
How-to Flash: Follow Guidelines
How-to Flash Ployer Momo 9 Firmware
- Download and Extract the Ployer Momo 9 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Ployer Momo 9 device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are willing to Download the latest version of Phoenixcard Flash Tool, then head over to Phoenixcard Flash Tool for Windows page.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware, as flashing or installing the firmware may wipe the device’s data.
[*] Original firmware: On xdafirmware.com, we only serve the original firmware (flash file) released by the device manufacturer. We have personally scanned each of the firmware package using Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.