On this page, you can find the link to download the Mecool M8S Plus DVB Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Stock Firmware (Flash File) comes in a zip package which contains the original How-to Install Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
Mecool M8S Plus DVB Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
The following Stock Firmware is the mobile operating system (OS) version that comes pre-installed on a device. It is the version of the OS provided by the device manufacturer and is typically the most stable version. The device manufacturer usually updates the stock firmware to fix bugs and add new features.
File Name: Mecool_M8S_Plus_DVB_V0213_190302_7.1.2_OTA.zip
File Size: 694 MB
How to Flash (install): Copy the update.zip file to the phone’s SD memory and flash it from recovery.
How to Install the Mecool M8S Plus DVB Firmware
- Download and extract the Mecool M8S Plus DVB stock firmware on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the ZIP package on your computer, you will get the How-To Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Update.zip Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB driver on the computer.
- Connect your device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, copy the update.zip file to the phone’s SD memory.
- Now, disconnect your device from the computer.
- Now, turn off your device and boot it into recovery mode (press and hold the volume up and power keys).
- Once your device is booted into recovery mode, select the update.zip file to flash it.
- Once flashing is completed, restart the device.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware on the Mobile, as installing the firmware will wipe out the device’s data, including Settings, Applications and Photos.
[*] Credits: The device manufacturer released the above Stock Firmware, which is in its original state. Using the Norton AntiVirus Plus application, we have scanned the above Stock Firmware against malware/viruses.