On this page, you will find the official Jenesis JT07 81B Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware (flash file) comes as a zip package and contains the original How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
Jenesis JT07 81B Stock Firmware (Flash File ROM)
You can use the Stock Firmware to re-install the original OS on the device. You can also use it to fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, or dead issue.
How-to Flash Jenesis JT07 81B Firmware
- Download and Extract the Jenesis JT07 81B Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Jenesis JT07 81B device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware, as flashing or installing the firmware may wipe the device’s data.
[*] Caution: On Mediatek powered devices, We do NOT recommend to Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, therefore we recommend you to Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
[*] Original firmware: On xdafirmware.com, we only serve the original firmware (flash file) released by the device manufacturer. We have personally scanned each of the firmware package using Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.