On this page, you will find the official iBasso DX220 Max Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware (flash file) comes as a zip package and contains the original How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
Download iBasso DX220 Max Stock Firmware (Flash File ROM)
The Stock Firmware can be used to re-install the original OS on the device. It can also be used to fix any software related issue, bootloop issue, or dead issue.
Firmware Name: iBasso_DX220_Max_FW_V1.01_OTA.zip
Firmware Size: 836 MB
How-to Flash: Copy the update.zip file to phone sd memory and flash it from recovery.
How to Flash iBasso DX220 Max Firmware
- Download and Extract the iBasso DX220 Max Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool and update.zip Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Now, Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD memory.
- Now, disconnect your device from the computer.
- Now, Turn Off your device and boot the device into the Recovery mode (Press and Hold Volume UP + Power Key).
- Once your device is booted into the recovery mode, select the update.zip file to flash it.
- Once Flashing is completed, restart the device.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware, as flashing or installing the firmware may wipe the device’s data.
[*] Original firmware: On xdafirmware.com, we only serve the original firmware (flash file) released by the device manufacturer. We have personally scanned, each of the firmware package using the Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.