On this page, you will find the official Hidizs AP60 Pro Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware (flash file) comes as a zip package and contains the original How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
Download Hidizs AP60 Pro Stock Firmware (Flash File ROM)
You can use the Stock Firmware to re-install the original OS on the device. You can also use it to fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, or dead issue.
Firmware Name: Hidizs_AP60_Pro_v1.02_UPT.zip
Firmware Size: 75 MB
How-to Flash: Copy the update.upt file to TF card memory and flash it from Settings Menu.
How-to Flash Hidizs AP60 Pro Firmware
- Download and Extract the Hidizs AP60 Pro Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and update.upt Flash File (ROM).
- Copy the update.upt file to the TF card memory.
- Open System Settings on your device.
- Select Firmware Upgrade.
- Click on OK.
- Now, Flashing process will take few minutes to complete.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware, as flashing or installing the firmware may wipe the device’s data.
[*] Original firmware: On xdafirmware.com, we only serve the original firmware (flash file) released by the device manufacturer. We have personally scanned, each of the firmware package using the Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.