On this page, you can find the link to download the Hidizs AP60 II Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Stock Firmware (Flash File) comes in a zip package which contains the original How-to Install Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
Hidizs AP60 II Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
The following Stock Firmware is the mobile operating system (OS) version that comes pre-installed on a device. It is the version of the OS provided by the device manufacturer and is typically the most stable version. The device manufacturer usually updates the stock firmware to fix bugs and add new features.
File Name: Hidizs_AP60_II_1.15_Beta_UPT.zip
File Size: 35.96 MB
How to Flash (install): Copy the update.upt file to TF card memory and flash it from Settings Menu.
How to Install the Hidizs AP60 II Firmware
- Download and extract the Hidizs AP60 II stock firmware on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and update.upt Flash File (ROM).
- Copy the update.upt file to the TF card memory.
- Open System Settings on your device.
- Select Firmware Upgrade.
- Click on OK.
- Now, Flashing process will take few minutes to complete.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware on the Mobile, as installing the firmware will wipe out the device’s data, including Settings, Applications and Photos.
[*] Credits: The device manufacturer released the above Stock Firmware, which is in its original state. Using the Malwarebytes Premium application, we have scanned the above Stock Firmware against malware/viruses.