On this page, you will find the official FiiO M3 Pro Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware (flash file) comes as a zip package and contains the original How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
Download FiiO M3 Pro Stock Firmware (Flash File ROM)
The Stock Firmware can be used to re-install the original OS on the device. It can also be used to fix any software related issue, bootloop issue, or dead issue.
Firmware Name: FiiO_M3_Pro_FW.zip
Firmware Size: 57 MB
How-to Flash: Copy the .fw file to device memory and flash it from recovery.
How-to Flash FiiO M3 Pro Firmware
- Download and Extract the FiiO M3 Pro Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool and .fw Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Now, Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, Copy the .fw file to the device SD memory.
- Now, disconnect your device from the computer.
- Now, Press and Hold Volume UP + Power Key until you see upgrade dialog popup.
- Now, upgrading process will proceed.
- Once Flashing is completed, restart the device.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware, as flashing or installing the firmware may wipe the device’s data.
[*] Original firmware: On xdafirmware.com, we only serve the original firmware (flash file) released by the device manufacturer. We have personally scanned, each of the firmware package using the Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.