On this page, you will find the official Dakele Big Cola 2 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware (flash file) comes as a zip package and contains the original How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
Dakele Big Cola 2 Stock Firmware (Flash File ROM)
You can use the Stock Firmware to re-install the original OS on the device. You can also use it to fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, or dead issue.
Firmware Name: Dakele_Big_Cola_2_20130409_4.2.1_OTA.zip
Firmware Size: 432 MB
How-to Flash: Copy the update.zip file to phone sd memory and flash it from recovery.
How-to Flash Dakele Big Cola 2 Firmware
- Download and Extract the Dakele Big Cola 2 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool and update.zip Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Now, Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD memory.
- Now, disconnect your device from the computer.
- Now, Turn Off your device and boot the device into the Recovery mode (Press and Hold Volume UP + Power Key).
- Once your device is booted into the recovery mode, select the update.zip file to flash it.
- Once Flashing is completed, restart the device.
[*] Backup: Before flashing the Firmware on your Android Device, we recommend you to take a backup of your data, as flashing will permanently delete your data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: On xdafirmware.com, we only serve the original firmware (flash file) released by the device manufacturer. We have personally scanned each of the firmware package using Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.