On this page, you will find the official Aimoto SmartWatch Three G03D Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware (flash file) comes as a zip package and contains the original How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
Aimoto SmartWatch Three G03D Stock Firmware (Flash File ROM)
You can use the Stock Firmware to re-install the original OS on the device. You can also use it to fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, or dead issue.
Firmware Name: Aimoto_SmartWatch_Three_G03D_MT6261_11C_PCB01_S00.G36S_240_TFT_V1.0.0_MIRA.zip
Firmware Size: 3 MB
How to Flash: Use Miracle Box Software to Flash this firmware.
How to Flash Aimoto SmartWatch Three G03D Firmware
- Download and Extract the Aimoto SmartWatch Three G03D Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Aimoto SmartWatch Three G03D device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are willing to Download the latest version of Miracle Tool, then head over to Miracle Tool page.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the Miracle Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware, as flashing or installing the firmware may wipe the device’s data.
[*] Original firmware: On xdafirmware.com, we only serve the original firmware (flash file) released by the device manufacturer. We have personally scanned each of the firmware package using Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.