Are you looking for the official A95X F4 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)? If Yes, then this page is for you. The Firmware (Flash File) comes in a zip package which contains the original How-to Install Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
A95X F4 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
You can use the Stock Firmware to re-install the Operating System (OS) on the device. You can also use it to Fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, or dead issue.
Firmware Size: 1 GB
Flash Tool: Amlogic Burning Tool
How to Flash (install): Follow Guidelines
How to Flash A95X F4 Firmware
- Download and Extract the A95X F4 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your A95X F4 device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are willing to Download the latest version of Amlogic Burning Tool, then head over to Amlogic Burning Tool page.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware on the Mobile, as installing the firmware will wipe out the device’s data, including Settings, Applications and Photos.
[*] Official Firmware: On xdafirmware.com, we only serve the original Firmware (Flash File) released by the device manufacturer in its original state. We have personally scanned the above firmware package using Malwarebytes Premium.